Nightingales Medial Trust (NMT) has been collaborating with government, national institutes, and other like-minded non-profit organizations for establishing projects for the elderly and for persons with dementia.
Some of our current collaborations include:
• Elders Helpline – partnership with Bengaluru Police and Department for the Differently Abled and Senior Citizens, Government of Karnataka
• Sandhya Kirana in partnership with Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike
(Bangalore City Corporation)
• Regional Resource and Training Centre (Age care ) – with support of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India, and National institute of Social Defence, New Delhi
• Telemedicine Enabled Dementia Care Centre at Kolar in collaboration with Ellen Thoburn Cowen Memorial Hospital, Methodist Church in India.
• Dementia Day Care Centre at Hyderabad in collaboration with Indian Red Cross Society, Telangana
• Sandhya Suraksha Home for Destitute Elderly Women in partnership with Bangalore Regional Conference of the Methodist Church of India and supported by the Azim Premji Foundation
• Elder Line (National Helpline for Senior Citizens) Karnataka as directed by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India, and the National institute of Social Defence, New Delhi, along with the Government of Karnataka
We welcome like-minded organizations to partner with us for furthering the cause of elder care and dementia care and help in enhancing the reach and impact of our care services.