Nightingales Medial Trust has been collaborating with government, national institutes, and other likeminded non-profit organisations for establishing projects for the elderly and for persons with dementia.
Some of our current collaborations include:
• Elders Helpline – partnership with Bengaluru Police and Department for the Differently Abled and Senior Citizens
• Sandhya Kirana in partnership with Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike
• Regional Resource and Training Centre (Age care ) – with support of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India, and National institute of Social Defence, New Delhi
• Telemedicine Enabled Dementia Care Centre at Kolar in collaboration with ETCM Hospital.
• Dementia Day Care Centre at Hyderabad in collaboration with Indian Red Cross Society, Telangana
• Sandhya Suraksha in partnership with Bangalore Regional Conference of the Methodist Church of India
We welcome like-minded organisations to partner with us for furthering the cause of elder care and dementia care and help in enhancing the reach and impact of our care services.