Donations / Sponsorship
We welcome donations for the various services run by Nightingales Medical Trust. Some of the ways in which you as an individual can donate are:
1. Support the day care needs of one elderly attending Nightingales Sandhya Kirana:- Contact us at 080 41248448/9 for details.
2. Support one day’s breakfast for 50 elders attending Nightingales Sandhya Kirana:- Rs. 3,000/-
3. Support a full day's meals for 50 elders attending Sandhya Kirana:- Rs. 5,000/-
4. Support the one month computer training of one needy senior citizen:- Rs. 1,000/-
5. Support the day care service and transport of one needy elderly at the Dementia Day care centre:- Contact us at 080 41248448/9 / 69999775 for details.
Nightingales Medical Trust is registered under Section 12A of Income Tax Act and donations to the Trust are exempt under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act. The Trust is registered and approved under Foreign Currency Regulation Act (FCRA) and is authorized to receive donations in Foreign Currency as per the provisions of the Act.
The Trust accepts donations through online payment (INR) or though Credit Card, Cheques and Demand Drafts favouring "Nightingales Medical Trust". Cash donations are acceptable only for amounts below Rs 10,000. Donors are requested to provide their PAN details while making a donation.
We also accept donations in kind. These include furniture, equipment used by elders like wheelchairs, walkers, walking sticks etc. clothes , books , stationary etc. in good condition.