||Psychologists- Red Cross Nightingales Dementia Day Care Centre
Nightingales Medical Trust ( NMT ),established in 1998, is a not- for-profit, professionally managed Bengaluru-based NGO working for the welfare of Elders through various need-based programs focusing on Dementia Care,Elder Abuse,Social Integration,Empowerment and Training. NMT has been implementing 12 projectsnow with a complement of 240 employees. NMT is looking for Psychologists for its new Dementia Day Care Centre located in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
- Assessment and history taking
- Family Counselling
- Care plan development
- Designing and managing of cognitive stimulation activities
- Constant feedback to and from families
- Routine plan for day care
- Promotion of services at the Centre
- Conducting awareness programs & support group meetings
Profile of the Candidate:
- Masters in Psychology
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Good communication / interpersonal skills / Leadership qualities / Coordinating skills.
- Adaptability / Innovative approach.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Preferably should know English/Telugu/Hindi
Location: Jubilee Hills , Hyderabad
Compensation: Around 22K +
||Executive – Administration and Purchase
- Purchase of consumables / various assets / stationery, etc
- Transport and transport related matters
- Maintenance and up – keeping of premises
- Renewal of licenses / agreements / insurance
- Maintenance of equipment / renewal of Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC)
- Preparing contracts for service providers
- Networking with government departments and other organizations
- Graduate / M.Com preferred
- Atleast 3 years’ experience in Administration / office administration
- Should be well conversant of Statutory Tax Laws and their applicability
- Good organizational / communication skills in English and Kannada
- Good computer knowledge / skills / spreadsheets
- Previous experience of NGO administration preferred.
Compensation: Approx Rs. 25,000
||Executive – Nursing Assistant/ Attendant for Hyderabad Centre
[Nightingales Medical Trust (NMT) in association with the Indian Red Cross Society is opening a Dementia Day Care Centre at Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.]
Profile of the Position:
- Should know administration of First Aid / Dressings
- Knowledge of Medical Procedures and types of injections
- Able to check blood pressure, vitals etc
- Responsible for full care of Inmates, be watchful at all times
- Be polite, compassionate and communicate with a smile
- Responsible for changing clothing, diapers, etc if required
- Responsible for changing linen and making beds and keeping rooms neat and clean at the time starting shift
- Checking water bottles are clean and fresh water is filled every day
- Ensure bed rails are up when inmates are sleeping
Profile of the candidate:
- 10 / 12 Std. pass. GNM preferred
- Atleast1 years’ relevant experience in hospitals / clinics / nursing homes
- Should know Telegu and English
Compensation: Attractive salary offered
Interested candidates may contact: Ms. Shreya Mane - 7569830100
||Executive – Resource Mobilization / Communication
Nightingales Medical Trust ( NMT ),established in 1998, is a not- for-profit, professionally managed Bengaluru-based NGO working for the welfare of Elders through various need-based programs focusing on Dementia Care,Elder Abuse,Social Integration,Empowerment and Training. NMT has been implementing 12 projects now with a complement of 230 employees.
- Developing an integrated resource mobilization strategy for various Projects of Trust.
- Nurture existing relationships and constantly expand the network of Donors by tapping Domestic Corporate Organizations under CSR, Foundations, HNIs and Foreign corporations.
- Developing SOP and proper documentation of all procedures, donor details, reports, etc.
- Responsible for channelizing funds to support projects through skillful deployment of resources.
- Manage all activities for mobilization of resources, Brand building, Publicity, Events, Merchandising and Donor management.
- Conduct periodic market research and marketing initiatives to assess donor priorities and identify opportunities for resource mobilization
- Building awareness and brand image of NMT to stakeholders
- Assist with the development / maintenance / updation of contents of the Trust’s various websites and promotional materials
- Assist in creating collaterals like Print, Video and Digital communication for Trust’s Events and Initiatives on need basis.
- Developing / building NMT brand on social media and work closely with Lead Social media Platforms.
Profile of the candidate:
- Graduate with PG Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication / Advertisement / Marketing preferred
- Minimum 2 years proven NGO-related working experience
- Good communication / interpersonal skills
- Adaptability / Innovative approach
- Computer proficient
- Preferably should know English / Hindi Knowing Kannada will be advantageous
Compensation: Around 27K +